The HULT Venture Group is the HULT link to the entrepreneurship world in San Francisco.
• Design and set up the annual activity plan: learning and networking program for 80+ members and 18 teams competing.
• Build partnership with the other HULT clubs to achieve the best potential for the activities, so for the students.
• Build the external network to create new opportunities: 40+ mentors, speakers and judges involved in different phases of the program.
• Lead the operations: five learning workshops involving 80+ participants.
• Planned a crowd-funding campaign for the best team and organized a final pitch session.
• Partnership with: Net Impact Hult SF, Draper University, Silicon Valley Idea to IPO, SF Idea to IPO